Hi-Speed USB Micro Hub
Incredibly small but fully capable.
The Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Micro Hub features an ultra-thin design that easily adds four Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports to desktop and notebook computers, expanding connectivity for keyboards, mice, Web cameras and other peripherals. Its high-speed ports are USB 1.1 compatible to support older devices and provide data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps for external storage, printing and other activities. A durable plastic case, compact size and bus power make it easily transportable to add USB connectivity almost anywhere. Installation is simple with plug-and-play and hot-swappable capabilities and a built-in USB cable that quickly connects the Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Micro Hub to any USB port.
• Provides four Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports for additional peripherals
• Built-in, self-storing USB cable ideal for notebook computers with rear-mount ports
• Overcurrent protection and hot-swappable
• Compatible with all USB-equipped computers
• Plug and play; Windows and Mac compatible
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 2.0, USB 1.1, USB 1.0
• WEEE Ports
• Transfer speeds: 1.5 / 12 / 480 Mbps
• Upstream port with built-in cable, Standard-A male
• 4 downstream ports, Standard-A
• Up to 500 mA power, all ports Physical
• Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 12.5 mm (1.6 x 1.45 x 0.5 in.)
• Weight: 20 g (0.7 oz.)
• Housing: plastic System Requirements
• USB-enabled PC or Mac system
• Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS 10.5 or above
• Available USB port Package Contents
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Micro Hub
Please contact us for more information.