SVGA Monitor Cable, HD15 Male / HD15 Male, 10 m (30 ft.), Black
Reliable connections for superior signal quality.
Manhattan SVGA Cables easily connect a monitor with a desktop or notebook computer. Ideal for use with video splitters, KVM switches and any HD15-equipped display, computer or device, Manhattan SVGA Cables are engineered and constructed of quality materials to deliver dependable transmissions in video applications. Full foil and braided shielding help minimize EMI interference and mini-coax (RGB) with paired video wire construction combine to provide maximum conductivity and clear, crisp images with reduced distortion over extended distances.
• HD15 male to HD15 male
• Connects SVGA source to SVGA display
• Fully shielded to reduce EMI interference for improved video transmission
• Molded PVC boot with strain relief
• Lifetime Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• UL 2919 Connectors
• 15-pin HD male connections (2)
• Nickel plated
• Molded PVC boot
• Built-in strain relief
• Mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire Cable
• 28 AWG conductors
• Withstanding voltage: 300 VDC
• Thermal plastic casing
• Shielding: foil and braided Package Contents
• SVGA Monitor Cable
Please contact us for more information.