USB to PS/2 Converter
Easily connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard through a single USB port.
Modern laptops are often designed without PS/2 ports, making the use of PS/2 keyboards and mice difficult, if not impossible. The Manhattan USB to PS/2 Converter easily expands a single USB 1.1 port to connect and support PS/2 mice and keyboards.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
Gold-plated contacts and rugged construction combine to offer a reliable connection between the computer and PS/2 devices for consistent, trouble-free performance. Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 compatibility with plug-and-play installation and hot-swappability help provide seamless use without inconvenient and frustrating device conflicts.
• Easily connect two PS/2 peripherals through a single USB connection
• Ideal for connecting full-sized keyboard and mouse to notebook and desktop computers
• Molded PVC boot with strain relief helps maintain reliable connections
• Windows 7/8 compatible — installs without conflicts
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 1.1
• WEEE Cable
• 28 AWG
• Strain relief
• Y cable
• 15 cm Connectors
• USB Standard-A male
• 2 PS/2 (mouse and keyboard)
• Thermal plastic casing
• Molded PVC boot Electrical
• Bus powered
• Contact resistance: 3 Ω
• Insulation resistance: 10 MΩ
• Current rating: 0.5 A
• Voltage: 5 V General
• Length (overall): 19.5 cm (7.6 in.)
• Weight: 25 g (0.8 oz.) System Requirements
• USB-enabled system
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 compatible Package Contents
• USB to PS/2 Converter
Please contact us for more information.