Drive Enclosure Black
Create new storage solutions to transfer, share and store important data.
Install an idle or new hard disk drive into a Manhattan Drive Enclosure to expand storage capacities for desktop and notebook computers. Its durable, two-piece construction with cover lock helps protect most 2.5-inch drives from daily hazards and minor impacts. A built-in, self-storing USB cable quickly attaches to any USB port or conveniently stores for travel. Windows and Mac compatibility with plug-and-play and hot-swappable capabilities help provide a versatile portable storage solution without bulky external power supplies or annoying cables and adapters.
• Supports data transfer rates for up to 480 Mbps
• Lightweight, compact design ideal for portable storage
• Sturdy case protects drive and facilitates cooling
• Fits standard 2.5 in. SATA drives with easy, quick installation — includes built-in USB cable
• Windows and Macintosh compatible, plug and play, hot swappable
• Three-Year Warranty
• MA6116 chipset
• SATA L-type internal data and power connections
• Transfer rates: read, 29 Mbps; write, 19.8 Mbps
• Working temperature: 0 – 45°C
• ABS construction with black finish
• Power/activity LED indicator
• USB type-A male cable, 3.2 cm (1.25 in.); built-in
• 13.4 x 8.5 x 1.4 cm (5.3 x 3.3 x 0.5 in.)
• 54 g (1.9 oz.) System Requirements
• Available USB type-A port
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 or Mac OS 9.2 and above Package Contents
• Drive Enclosure
• Quick install guide
Please contact us for more information.