8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Black, 76 (L) x 140 (W) x 28 (H) [mm]
Easy to install, with auto-learning capabilities.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Ethernet Switch is perfect for the home or small office, delivering top speeds to the desktop to satisfy your demanding network needs.
This desktop switch includes eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, providing you with high performance on your network to handle quick transfer speeds that support disk mirroring, data backup, graphics image file transfers and other bandwidth-intensive applications.
This network LAN switch includes many automatic features that make it easy to use. No configuration is required, so installation is Plug and Play and hassle free. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for any crossover cables. Each of the eight ports on this network LAN switch automatically senses the link speed of the connected network device and adjusts to 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps for compatibility and maximum performance.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit Ethernet Switch supports flow control when operating in half duplex mode and IEEE 802.3ab in full duplex mode to ensure that data transfer and network connectivity run smoothly and uninterrupted. In conjunction with the broadcast storm control and the store and forward switching method, full and half duplex modes further ensure that your connections remain active even under extremely busy conditions.
• 10/100/1000 Auto MDI-X ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
• High performance, half and full duplex, with zero packet loss
• Full flow control support provides optimum performance
• Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
• Auto-learning of network configuration
• Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
• Store and forward switching architecture
• Non-blocking wire-speed forwarding and filtering
• Fanless design ideal for silent operation
• Rugged metal housing for maximum durability
• Three-Year Warranty
• IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
• IEEE 802.3x (Flow Control and Backpressure) General
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• Non-blocking, store and forward switching architecture
• Backpressure flow control for half duplex mode on 10/100 Mbps ports
• Connectors: eight 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports
• Network cables:
- 10Base-T: Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
- 100Base-TX: Cat5 UTP/STP
- 1000Base-T: Cat5e UTP/STP
• Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
• Switch architecture: store and forward
• Backplane speed: 16 Gbps LEDs
• LINK/ACT for each 10/100/1000 Mbps port Power
• DC input: 5 V, 1 A
• Power consumption: 2.75 watts (maximum) Environmental
• Metal housing, desktop size
• Dimensions: 140 (W) x 78 (L) x 28 (H) [mm] / 5.51 (W) x 3.07 (L) x 1.1 (H) [in]
• Weight: 0.34 kg (0.75 lbs.)
• Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
• Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing Package Contents
• 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
• External power adapter
• User manual
Please contact us for more information.