32-Port AC Charging Cart
Charging Cart - a mobile charging solution for educational environments, hospitality and more
Charging and storing devices is easy with the Manhattan 32-Port AC Charging Cart. It is the ideal solution for keeping devices ready and secure in schools, restaurants, gyms, doctor’s offices, universities, hotels, car rental agencies and more. It helps you easily power up and store all the devices your students, guests, patients, customers and patrons use each day.
The built-in AC outlets in PDUs at the back of the unit make it easy to charge devices such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, phones and many others using their power adapters or wall chargers. Admins get easy access thought the door on the back of the unit to easily plug into the outlets and feed the cables through to the devices.
The sturdy, durable steel housing of this Charging Cart offers a visible sign of professional device management and protection. Key-locked front and back doors help keep devices secure while they charge or when they are not in use. The included heavy-duty casters let you roll the cart where you need it; wheel locks let you easily secure it in place.
Organized and versatile
Keep your devices organized in the bay slots that offer plenty of space (380 x 30 x 280 mm ), even for bulky cases. The built-in cable-management clips on the bay dividers let you structure your charging cables (USB cables are available from Manhattan) for better organization and a cleaner look. The included power cable is removable for better storage.
• Safely stores and charges devices up to 15.6"
• Built-in AC outlets (32 total) on the back
• Protection against overload, overcurrent, short-circuiting, voltage spikes and lightning strikes
• Combined steel and safety-glass door on the front
• Sturdy, secure, powder-coated metal housing; 3-point door lock on front and back; two included keys
• Spacious device bays (380 x 30 x 280 mm each) with cable management built into the dividers
• Silent fan and ventilation slots for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
• Built-in handle and four heavy-duty wheels
• Round edges to avoid injuries in busy environments
• Earthing kit included
• Universal AC input with C14 connector; power cable with C13 to regional plug included
• Three-year warranty
SpecificationsStandards and Certifications
• RoHS Electrical
• AC input: 100.0 - 250.0 V; 16.0 A; 50 - 60 Hz; IEC320 C14
• AC outlets: 32 Protection Characteristics
• Short-circuit (SCP) with auto-recovery mode
• Overvoltage (OVP) with auto-recovery mode
• Overcurrent (OCP) — current limit: 150% (max) Physical
• Housing: cold-rolled, powder-coated steel
• Polycarbonate safety-glass door
• Unit dimensions: 645 x 642 x 697 mm (25.4 x 25.3 x 27.4 in.)
• Slot dimensions (32): 380 x 30 x 280 mm (14.9 x 1.2 x 11 in.)
• AC power cable length: 2 m (6.56 ft.)
• Weight: 55 kg (171.96 lbs.)
• Four heavy-duty casters Environment
• Operation temperature: 0 - 45°C (32 - 113°F)
• Storage temperature: -15 - 45°C (-5 - 113°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 20 - 80% Package Contents
• 32-Port AC Charging Cart
• AC power cable, 2 m (6.56 ft.)
• Two door-keys
Please contact us for more information.