10-Port AC Charging Cabinet
Charging Cabinet - a mobile charging solution for educational environments, hospitality and more
Charging and storing devices is easy with the Manhattan 10-Port AC Charging Cabinet. It's the ideal charging solution for keeping devices ready and secure in schools, restaurants, gyms, doctor’s offices, universities, hotels, car rental agencies and more. It helps you easily power up and store all the devices your students, guests, patients, customers and patrons use each day.
Great for all devices
The AC outlets available on the PDUs are great for securely charging other devices such as laptops, notebooks and more. The Charging Cabinet also protects devices against overload, overcurrent, short-circuit, voltage spikes and even lightning strikes.
Physical security is key
With the sturdy, durable steel housing of this Charging Cabinet, thieves will have a tough time trying to break in. Its key lock helps keep devices secure. The reversible door helps provide better access to your devices to complement the space and confines of where you store the cabinet.
Great for all locations and incredibly versatile
To create an even more extensive charging solution with a greater number of ports, you can stack up to two cabinets. If you struggle with a small location, simply mount the cabinet to the wall for more room to organize your space.
• Safely stores and charges devices up to 15.6"
• AC outlets (10 total) in PDUs mounted in the top compartment
• Stackable up to two units for an even more extensive charging solution with a greater number of ports (stack installation hardware not included)
• Built-in wall-mounting holes on the back to install the cabinet, save space and prevent theft
• Sturdy, secure, powder-coated metal housing; 3-point door lock on front; two included keys
• Reversible safety-glass door on the front; can be opened 270°
• Spacious bays (380 x 30 x 280 mm / 14.96 x 1.18 x 11.02 in. each) with cable management built into the dividers
• Silent fan and ventilation slots for maximum airflow and cooling efficiency
• Round edges to avoid injuries in busy environments
• Earthing kit included
• Universal AC input with C14 connector; power cable with C13 to regional plug included
• Three-year warranty
SpecificationsStandards and Certifications
• RoHS Electrical
• AC input: 100.0 - 250.0 V; 16.0 A; 50 - 60 Hz; IEC320 C14
• AC outlets: 10 Protection Characteristics
• Short-circuit (SCP) with auto-recovery mode
• Overvoltage (OVP) with auto-recovery mode
• Overcurrent (OCP) — current limit: 150% (max) Physical
• Housing: cold-rolled, powder-coated steel
• Polycarbonate safety-glass door
• Unit dimensions: 437 x 460 x 485 mm (17.2 x 18.1 x 19.1 in.)
• Bay dimensions (10): 380 x 30 x 280 mm (14.9 x 1.2 x 11 in.)
• AC power cable length: 2 m (6.56 ft.)
• Weight: 15 kg (33.07 lbs.) Operating Environment
• Operation temperature: 0 - 45°C (32 - 113°F)
• Storage temperature: -15 - 45°C (-5 - 113°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 20 - 80% Package Contents
• 10-Port AC Charging Cabinet
• AC power cable, 2 m (6.56 ft.)
• Two door keys
• Wall mounting installation hardware
Please contact us for more information.