Surface® Connect to USB-C Charging Cable
Microsoft® Surface® Cable - Charge your Surface device via USB-C
The Manhattan Surface Connect to USB-C Charging Cable offers a more convenient way to charge your Surface. It converts the proprietary Microsoft Surface Connect port to the universal USB Type-C plug. In turn, you can replace the heavy, bulky power supply of your Surface Pro, Surface Book, Surface Laptop or Surface Go with a much more compact, versatile charging solution. The cable will also help keep things light while you travel since it lets you charge your Surface with the same USB-C Power Delivery (PD) wall charger you use to power up your smartphone. And if your Surface needs an urgent battery boost from a USB-C PD powerbank, its USB-C connector lets you get one.
Please note: A 15-V charger is required to use this cable. Surface Pro, Laptop and Book models require 45 W PD (15 V / 3 A) or greater. Surface Go models require 30 W PD (15 V / 2 A) or 45 W PD (15 V / 3 A). For best performance, always use 45 W or 60 W USB-C PD charger, available from Manhattan.
• Charges your Microsoft® Surface® Pro, Surface Book, Surface Laptop or Surface Go from a USB-C PD wall charger or powerbank
• Replaces the heavy, bulky Microsoft Surface power supply with a more compact, versatile charging solution
• Supports USB Power Delivery (PD); requires an external PD charger with at least 45 W (15 V / 3 A) – available from Manhattan
• Supports the Surface Connect port's overload, over-current and short-circuit protection
• Corrosion-resistant contacts
• Lifetime warranty
SpecificationsStandards and Certifications
• FCC General
• One USB-C male
• One Surface® Connect male
• Nickel-plated contacts
• 20 AWG
• Cable OD: 3.5 mm (0.14 in.)
• PVC jacket Compatibility
• Surface Pro 3/4/5/6 or above
• Surface Laptop/Laptop 2 or above
• Surface Book 1 or above
• Surface Go/Studio or above Cable Length
• 1.8 m (6 ft.) Package Contents
• Surface Connect to USB-C Charging Cable NOTE: this cable requires a 15-V charger; check your current charger to ensure 15 V is listed. Power source requirements: 1) Check your Microsoft® Surface for charging requirements. 2) Check your Microsoft Surface charger's output and voltage. 3) Check your USB-C PD power supply's output and voltage. This cable charges with power up to 15 V / 3 A (45 W). Power Delivery (PD) at 15 V is required for the USB-C power supply. As a reference, check your original charger's power output. If your original Surface charger is 36 W or 44 W, you will need a 45 W PD (15 V / 3 A) power source. You may experience insufficient power if your USB-C power source is not greater than or equal to your original charger.
Please contact us for more information.