Domotz Pro Box
The Domotz Pro Box - your convenient go-to tool for remote network monitoring and management
The Domotz Pro Box from Intellinet Network Solutions monitors and manages your network and devices remotely in real-time via web or app. Deployment is fast and easy with automatic detection of IP devices. The Domotz Pro Box lets you gain cloud access to those devices, manage an unlimited number of clients, apply remote power management for PDU and PoE switches, perform network diagnostics and receive real-time notifications about network issues.
Detailed device and network monitoring
Monitor anything: internal and external IP addresses, across multiple VLANs, and any ports or devices. Device status is checked every 30 seconds and is visible from both mobile and web apps. You can also monitor data traffic for individual network interfaces of SNMP-enabled devices.
Remote cloud access
The Domotz software provides remote connectivity to devices using HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, SSH and Telnet connections. Router settings do not have to be configured; VPNs are not required. It supports remote desktop to conveniently access client machines through an encrypted connection.
Remote power management
Turn devices on and off using the web or mobile apps via PoE (Power over Ethernet), PDUs (Power Distribution Units), smart plugs, and managed network switches. Use the auto Wake-on-Lan feature to wake up devices as soon as they are found to be offline.
Receive event-based mobile push notifications and e-mail alerts. Alerts can be configured on a per-account basis.
Check your network’s performance, analyze its bandwidth, run speed tests and monitor device connectivity to identify possible bottlenecks and packet loss.
• Monitors and manages your network and devices remotely in real-time via web or app
• Automated network mapping for fast deployment - automatically detects and provides a detailed display of your IP devices
• Remote-device cloud access to conveniently connect to devices using HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, SSH and Telnet connections
• Multi-client account management - features one user-friendly dashboard to manage an unlimited number of clients
• Remote power management for PDUs and PoE switches - includes port/device power cycling and manual or automatic rebooting
• Network diagnostics and troubleshooting - identifies possible bottlenecks and packet loss
• Configurable network and device alerts for teams or single profile - includes event-based push notifications by email or mobile device
• ONVIF compliant
• Three-year warranty
• IEEE 802.3i (10BASE-T)
• IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted-Pair Gigabit Ethernet) General
• RAM: 512MB DDR3L
• Storage: 8GB eMMC
• Network connectivity: one Gigabit RJ45 port
• One USB 2.0 port for future releases
• LED indicator
• Factory reset button
• Certifications: RoHS, CE, FCC Power
• One Micro-USB port
• Input: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.5 A
• Output: 5 V DC, 2 A
• Consumption: 10 W max. Environmental
• Dimensions: 108 x 72 x 40 mm (4.25 x 2.81 x 1.63 in.)
• Weight: 126 g (4.4 oz.)
• Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C (32 - 104°F)
• Operating humidity: 80% RH max., non-condensing Package Contents
• Domotz Pro Box
• Ethernet cable
• Power adapter
• Quick installation guide
1 to 2 working days