HDMI over IP Extender Kit
Easily extend High-Definition (HD) HDMI over an IP network.
The Intellinet Network Solutions HDMI over IP Extender Kit distributes 1080p@60Hz HDMI up to 120 m (396 ft.) over an IP network. In addition to the high-quality video, the kit supports multichannel audio transmission. Up to 250 Intellinet HDMI over IP Extender Receivers (see model #208277) can be configured to accept the signal from the kit's transmitter (see model #208260). For added convenience, the kit supports Infrared (IR) control of the source and display. This plug-and-play kit offers superior performance, supporting both unicast and multicast AV distribution within an established network.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
This kit is ideal for tradeshow, classroom, home theater, conference room, business office and retail applications. It extends an HDMI source signal to nearly anywhere it's needed, helping users improve their AV purpose and experience.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliant with HDMI, the Intellinet Network Solutions 1080p HDMI over IP Extender Kit is tested to guarantee performance and reliability. It installs quickly without having to run software or install additional hardware. The ultra-slim and compact design make it the best choice to maximize options in AV applications, whether for home users or installers.
• Efficiently distributes a 1080p signal up to 120 m (396 ft.) using your network switch*
• Supports point-to-point, one-to-many and many-to-many AV routing schemes
• Can connect up to 250 receiver units (see model #208277) together with additional transmitters (see model #208260)
• Supports 1080p@60Hz resolution following HDMI 1.3 standards
• 90 Mbps streaming rate
• Supports two audio channels
• Bidirectional IR control extension
• HDCP compliant
• Plug and play setup with quick networking configuration
• Three-year warranty
• *Your router or switch must support VLAN; refer to your network device's documentation to ensure it is supported and enabled
Standards and Certifications
• HDMI 1.3
• HDCP 1.4
• DVI 1.0
• CTS 1.2
• RoHS2 General
• Source to display: 120 m (396 ft.) max.
• Power: 5 VDC / 2 A (cable: 1.4 m [4.5 ft.])
• LED indicator
• Reset button Supported Resolutions
• 1080p Connections
• One HDMI input (transmitter)
• One HDMI output (receiver)
• One RJ45 female (transmitter/receiver)
• One 5 VDC power female, OD 5.5 mm / ID 2.1 mm (transmitter/receiver)
• One 3.5 mm IR female (transmitter/receiver) Signal Input/Output
• Input video signal: 0.5 – 1.0 V p-p
• Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
• Output video: HDCP 1.4
• IR frequency: 38 kHz – 56 kHz Physical
• Dimensions: 103.5 x 93 x 24.5 mm (4.07 x 3.66 x 0.96 in.)
• Weight: 0.44 kg (0.97 lbs.)
• Housing: metal Operating Environment
• Operation Temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 20 – 96% Package Contents
• HDMI over IP Extender Kit
• Power adapter (two units)
• IR blaster and receiver (one unit)
• Quick Instruction Guide
Please contact us for more information.