HDMI over IP Extender Transmitter
Easily extend High-Definition (HD) HDMI over an IP network.
The Intellinet Network Solutions HDMI over IP Extender Transmitter works with the Intellinet HDMI over IP Extender Receiver (see model #208277) to help complete a unicast/multicast routing scheme of 1080p video and full audio up to 120 m (396 ft.). The transmitter supports Infrared (IR) control of the source and display for added convenience. Up to 250 receivers can be networked to a transmitter and accept its signal.
Flexible Solution for Many A/V Applications
The cost-effective HDMI over IP Extender solution boosts and extends an HDMI signal to where it's needed. It's ideal for tradeshow, classroom, home theater, conference room, business office and retail applications.
Quality Construction and Easy Installation
HDCP compliance with HDMI helps guarantee this extender transmitter's performance and reliability. It installs quickly without having to run software or install additional hardware. The ultra-slim and compact design make it the best choice to maximize options in AV applications, whether for a home user or installer.
• For use with the Intellinet Network Solutions HDMI over IP Extender Receiver (see model #208277)
• Efficiently distributes a 1080p HDMI signal to as many as 250 receivers (see model #208277) up to 120 m (396 ft.) over a network*
• Supports point-to-point (unicast), one-to-many (unicast) and many-to-many (multicast) AV routing schemes
• Supports 1080p@60Hz resolution following HDMI 1.3 standards
• 90 Mbps streaming rate
• Supports two audio channels
• Bidirectional IR control extension
• HDCP compliant
• Plug and play setup with quick networking configuration
• Three-year warranty
• *Your router or switch must support VLAN; refer to your network device's documentation to ensure it is supported and enabled
Standards and Certifications
• HDMI 1.3
• HDCP 1.4
• DVI 1.0
• CTS 1.2
• RoHS2 General
• Source to display: 120 m (396 ft.) max.
• Power: 5 VDC / 2 A (cable: 1.4 m [4.5 ft.])
• LED indicator
• Reset button Supported Resolutions
• 1080p Connections
• One HDMI input
• One RJ45 female
• One 5 VDC power female, OD 5.5 mm / ID 2.1 mm
• One 3.5 mm IR female Signal Input/Output
• Input video signal: 0.5 – 1.0 V p-p
• Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
• Output video: HDCP 1.4
• IR frequency: 38 – 56 kHz Physical
• Dimensions: 103.5 x 93 x 24.5 mm (4.07 x 3.66 x 0.96 in.)
• Weight: 0.22 kg (0.49 lbs.)
• Housing: metal Operating Environment
• Operation Temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 20 – 96% Package Contents
• HDMI over IP Extender Transmitter
• Power adapter (one unit)
• IR blaster (one unit)
• Quick Instruction Guide
Please contact us for more information.