Charge & Sync USB-C to Lightning® Cable Space Grey, 500 (L) x 10 (W) x 5 (H) [mm]
A cable that charges your Apple® iOS devices even faster
The Manhattan Charge & Sync USB-C to Lightning Cable lets you enjoy PD charging on your iPhone®, iPod® and iPad®. It channels up to 18 W with a PD charger to get your device charged up quicker than a standard Lightning cable and wall charger.
This MFi-certified cable carries the “Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" logo. This means it's the right choice to link your iOS device to your USB-equipped computer, charger, hub, dock or other compatible device. It also means the cable will still work with your device as you update it.
This cable was designed for use with Manhattan Power Delivery Chargers, but you can also use it to connect your Apple device to any USB-C port. For ports that let you transfer data, the cable supports speeds up to 480 Mbps. And the cable is built to last since it’s made with a durable, flexible jacket and molded strain-relief boots.
• Fast charges your compatible Apple® device with power up to 18 W using a Power Delivery charger
• Made for the Manhattan Power Delivery Charger; works with all Power Delivery and standard wall chargers
• Allows file transfer and data syncing when plugged into your computer
• Supports speeds up to 480 Mbps
• Offers Apple MFi certification to ensure cable has been tested and guaranteed 100% compatible with your Apple iOS Lightning device
• Adjustable velcro strap to secure cable and connectors
• Lifetime warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 2.0 General
• USB-C male
• 8-pin Lightning® male
• Gold plated
• Molded PVC boot with strain relief
• PVC + Cotton Braiding
• 28 AWG cable
• Supports up to 18 W power pass through Length
• 0.5 m (1.5 ft.) Operating Environment
• Operation Temperature: 0 – 45°C (32 – 113°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10 – 70°C (14 – 158°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 10 – 90% System Requirement
• Apple iOS device Package Content
• Charge & Sync USB-C to Lightning® Cable
Please contact us for more information.