Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter, 1 x 1000Base-T RJ45 Port to 1 x SFP Port, PoE+ Injector
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter offers simplified migration from copper-based Ethernet to Fiber Ethernet while providing power to a compatible device at up to 30 watts. The device creates the easy expansion of existing networks with minimum cost and complexity. The converter is completely transparent to the network so the network performs exactly the way it did before – only now it can support both copper and fiber mediums.
Expand the Size of an Existing Network.
The converter provides fiber connectivity to Ethernet segments, allowing for even further networking expansion between extended workgroups. Since it offers building-to-building connectivity without the cost and disruption associated with the installation of additional routers, network admins can quickly incorporate this converter into their current setup and keep the network running like it should.
The Intellinet Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter brings power to where there is none, obviating the need to hire an electrician and run electrical lines. And because the converter supports the IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af standard, up to 30 watts is available for any compatible device.
Network managers can install fiber cabling anywhere within a network without changing the arrangement of copper-based Ethernet. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rack-mountable chassis.
• One 10/100/1000 RJ45 port, maximum distance of 100 m (300 ft.)
• One SFP port distance up to 120 km (75 mi.)
• Link Fault Pass Through (LFP) function for easier network maintenance
• Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
• Supports full-duplex and half-duplex mode with autonegotiation
• Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
• IP30 slim-type metal case
• Three-year warranty
• IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3ab
• IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE+) standard
• EMC: FCC Part 15 General
• Media support:
- 1000Base-T: Cat5 UTP/STP, max. 100 m (330 ft.)
- SFP module slot for Mini GBIC module (not included)
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps port, full/half duplex, MDI/MDI-X
- One SFP port
• Pinout RJ45 output ports (Data + Power) - IEEE Alternative A - Pin 1: [+] - Pin 2: [+] - Pin 3: [-] - Pin 4: Unused - Pin 5: Unused - Pin 6: [-] - Pin 7: Unused - Pin 8: Unused LEDs
• LINK/ACT for RJ45 port
• LINK/ACT for SFP Port
• PoE indication
• Optical signal input LED Power
• Input voltage: 56 V DC
• Input Current: 0.5 A Environmental
• Metal housing
• Dimensions: 95 (L) x 70 (W) x 25 (H) [mm] / 3.74 (L) x 2.76 (W) x 0.98 (H) [in]
• Weight: 0.2 kg (0.44 lb.)
• Operating temperature: 0 – 55°C (32 – 131°F)
• Operating humidity: 5 – 80% RH, non-condensing
• Storage temperature: -10 – 70°C
(14 – 158°F) Package Contents
• Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter
• External power adapter
• User manual
1 to 2 working days