24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Black, 180 (L) x 280 (W) x 44 (H) [mm]
Boost your network speed.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (561273) offers an array of features while providing superior network throughput. It is very easy to set up and requires no configuration whatsoever. Thanks to its desktop and 19" rackmount design, superior performance and value, the Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch is the perfect choice for expanding your small office home or home network.
With a backplane speed of 48 Gbps, plenty of performance is available for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
This Gigabit LAN switch includes many automatic features that make it easy to use. No configuration is required, so installation is Plug and Play and hassle-free. Auto-MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for any crossover cables. Each of the 24 ports automatically senses the link speed of the connected network device and adjusts to 10, 100 or 1000 Mbps for compatibility and maximum performance.
The Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch supports flow control when operating in half-duplex mode and IEEE 802.3ab in full duplex mode to ensure that data transfer and network connectivity run smoothly and uninterrupted. In conjunction with the broadcast storm control and the store-and-forward switching method, full- and half-duplex modes further ensure that your connections remain active even under extremely busy conditions.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network-connected device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Now, thanks to the new, energy efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet Network Solutions 24-Port Gigabit Switch detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet Network Solutions switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. This feature allows for the enjoyment of maximum network performance, and when things slow down, it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
• 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
• Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support for all RJ45 ports
• For use on desktop or mounted in standard 19" rack
• Supports NWay auto-negotiation
• Store and forward switching architecture
• Full/half duplex operation
• Supports 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and collision-based backpressure for half duplex mode
• Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
• Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
• 48 Gbps switch fabric
• Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
• Supports 16k MAC address entries
• 512 kBytes buffer memory
• Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
• Fanless design ideal for silent operation
• Includes 19" rackmount brackets
• Three-Year warranty
• IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3ab (Twisted Pair Gigabit Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE)
• IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
• IEEE 802.3x (flow control, for full duplex mode) General
• Media support:
- 10Base-T Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP RJ45
- 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45
- 1000Base-T Cat5e UTP/STP RJ45
• Packet filter/forwarding rate:
- 1,488,000 pps (1000 Mbps)
- 148,800 pps (100 Mbps)
- 14,880 pps (10 Mbps)
• MAC address table: 16384 entries
• Backplane speed / switch fabric: 48 Gbps
• Jumbo frames up to 9 kB
• Switch architecture: store and forward
• 24 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Certifications: FCC Class A, CE LEDs
• Link/Activity per port Power
• Internal power supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption: 16 watts (maximum) Physical
• Metal housing
• Dimensions: 180 (L) x 280 (W) x 44 (H) [mm]
/ 7.09 (L) x 11.02 (W) x 1.73 (H) [in]
• Weight: 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs.) Environment
• Operating temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
• Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH, non-condensing
• Storage temperature: -20 – 70°C (-4 – 158°F) Package Contents
• 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
• 19" rackmount brackets
• Power cable
Please contact us for more information.