Full Speed USB-C to Parallel Printer Converter, Cen36
Easily connect USB-C equipped computers with Cen36 parallel peripherals.
The Manhattan Full-Speed USB-C to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter with bi-directional data transfer easily supports USB-to-parallel and parallel-to-USB communication. It is ideal for connecting USB-C equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer or adding a Cen36 female port, so it delivers faster data transfer rates than a standard parallel port.
Meets USB Standards
The Manhattan Full-Speed USB-C to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter is fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications to help devices operate at maximum performance. Bus support and low power requirements permit its convenient and reliable use almost anywhere without the need for external power supplies.
Quick and Easy Installation
Plug and Play capability and Windows compatibility help the Manhattan Full-Speed USB-C to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter to function on any USB-equipped computer or device. It installs as a Virtual USB Printer Port, so no further configuration is needed.
• Converts USB-C signals for use with IEEE 1284 devices — supports data transfer speeds up to 12 Mbps
• Ideal for connecting a computer's USB port to a printer's parallel Cen36 connector
• Bus-powered support requires no external power supply
• Plug and Play installation; Windows compatible
• Three-year warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 1.1
• IEEE 1284
• WEEE Connections
• One USB-C male
• One parallel Cen36 female General
• Transfer rate: up to 12 Mbps
• Bus powered
• Over-current protection Physical
• Cable length: 1 m (3 ft.)
• Weight: 60 g (2 oz.) Operating Environment
• Operation temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
• Storage temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 0 – 96% System Requirements
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac OS X 10.6.8 and above Package Contents
• Full-Speed USB-C to Cen36 Parallel Printer Converter
• Quick Instruction Guide
1 to 2 working days