Full Speed USB-C to Parallel Printer Converter, DB25
Easily connect USB-C equipped computers with DB25 parallel peripherals.
The Manhattan Full-Speed USB-C to DB25 Parallel Printer Converter with bi-directional data transfer easily supports USB-to-parallel and parallel-to-USB communication. It is ideal for connecting USB-C equipped desktop or notebook computers to a parallel printer or for adding a DB25 female port. The converter delivers faster data transfer rates than a standard parallel port.
Meets USB Standards
The Manhattan Full-Speed USB-C to DB25 Parallel Printer Converter is fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications to help devices operate at maximum performance. Bus support and low power requirements permit its convenient and reliable use almost anywhere without the need for external power supplies.
Quick and Easy Installation
Plug and Play capability and Windows compatibility help the Manhattan Full-Speed USB-C to DB25 Parallel Printer Converter to function on any USB-equipped computer or device. It installs as a Virtual USB Printer Port, and the need for any further configuration is eliminated.
• Converts USB-C signals for use with IEEE 1284 devices — supports data transfer speeds up to 12 Mbps
• Connects a computer's USB-C port to a printer's parallel DB25 connector
• Bus-powered support requires no external power supply
• Plug and Play installation; Windows compatible
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 1.1
• IEEE 1284
• WEEE Connections
• One USB Type-C male
• One parallel DB25 pin female General
• Transfer rate: up to 12 Mbps
• Bus powered
• Over-current protection Physical
• Cable length: 1 m (3 ft.)
• Weight: 60 g (2 oz.) Operating Environment
• Operation temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)
• Storage temperature: -20 – 60°C (-4 – 140°F)
• Humidity (noncondensing): 0 – 96% System Requirements
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 and Mac OS X 10.6.8 and above Package Contents
• Full-Speed USB-C to DB25 Parallel Printer Converter
• Quick Instruction Guide
1 to 2 working days