High Performance Network Cable Green, 1.50 m
Cat7 raw cable with Cat6a modular plugs gives the best performance for your network infrastructure.
Why CAT6a modular plugs?
As there is no official, agreed-upon standard for the Cat7 plug, Intellinet Network Solutions uses the highest official TIA/EIA-approved components to give you the best specification available.
• Cat7 600 MHz Cable
• S/FTP & AWG 26
• CAT6a RJ45 plug, gold-plated contacts
• LSZH Jacket
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring
• Fully backward compatible with all the previous cable categories, including Category 6a, 6, 5e and 5
• Lifetime Warranty
• Cat7 raw cable with Cat6a modular plugs
• S/FTP: S = braid shielded; FTP = foiled twisted pair: an aluminum foil screen around each pair (aluminum-Mylar, referred to as PIMF)
• LSZH Jacket (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
• Guaranteed 100% copper pairs
• Suitable for 10 Gigabit (10/100/1000/10000 Mbit) networks
• EIA/TIA 568B
1 to 2 working days