LCD Monitor Mount with Center Mount and Double-Link Swing Arms Black, 90 (L) x 1316 (W) x 548 (H) [mm]
Limited space on the desktop workspace makes it difficult to get work done. Get back valuable desktop real estate with the LCD Monitor Mount with Center Mount and Double-Link Swing Arms.
The mount is constructed of durable steel and features a sturdy clamp for quick, easy and secure mounting — there's no need to drill holes into desks or countertops. Its fully adjustable tilt, rotate, side-to-side, height and tension settings enable a comfortable and productive viewing position that helps reduce eye fatigue and even neck and back strain. Plus, LCD monitors can be easily rotated around the pole to allow others to view presentations or multimedia displays from almost any direction.
• Meets VESA standards – securely holds three LCD monitors from 13" to 27"
• Positions monitors above the desktop to increase work space, improve visibility and minimize clutter
• Double-link swing arms with separate ±45° tilt, ±180° rotation and height adjustments
• Steel pole with heavy-duty clamp mount
• Removeable VESA plates, making monitor attachment faster and easier
• Easy adjustment of monitor orientation side-to-side and up-or-down (center monitor restrictions apply)
• Ideal for office, studio, IT network and security applications
• Installs easily to any desktop or other surface — no drilling required
• Lifetime Warranty
• Fits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors
• Monitor weight capacity: up to 7 kg (15.43 lbs.) each
• Installs on horizontal surfaces from 10 mm - 85 mm (0.40 in. - 3.34 in.) thick Dimensions
• Height (pole): 443 mm (17.44 in.)
• Diameter (pole): 35 mm (1.38 in.)
• Arm length (radius): 658 mm (25.90 in.)
• Arm width (extended): 1316 mm (51.81 in.) Package Contents
• LCD Monitor Mount with Center Mount and Double-Link Swing Arms
• Cable management clips and trim caps
• C-clamp with thumb screw
• Monitor mounting and assembly screws
• Installation hardware with instructions and hex tools
Please contact us for more information.