USB Audio/Video Grabber
Easily capture and convert audio/visual content into digital media.
The Manhattan USB Audio/Visual Grabber connects a media source to a desktop or notebook computer to capture, convert and edit content. Ideal for sharing favorite video clips or "snapshots" through e-mail or on the Web, it records and processes data from a camcorder, VCR, TV or other media device equipped with S-video or RCA outputs. A single-button control with LED indicators activates a built-in chip that encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format. A full-version of Honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 SE software is included to help get more professional results with little technical effort.
Easy to Install and Use
Simple USB connection and plug-and-play capability, Windows compatibility and USB connection combine to make installation quick and simple. Bus power requires no batteries or external supplies for convenient use almost anywhere.
• Easily capture media from a camcorder, VCR, TV or other A/V source and transfer to a computer
• Edit, convert and share content through e-mail, on the Web or on CD/DVDs
• Simple, single-button video snapshot and copy-and-pause control — encodes directly in MPEG 1/2/4 format
• Fast, stable Hi-Speed USB connection helps improve and maintain high recording quality
• Compact, lightweight design and easy installation ideal for travel and notebook computers
• Plug and play; Windows compatible; requires no batteries or external power
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 2.0
• RoHS2 General
• Video system: NTSC, PAL, SECAM (automatic detection)
• Motion capture formats: DVD, SVCD, VCD, MPEG1/2/4, AVI, WMV, WMA, MP3
• Still image formats: JPEG, BMP
• Resolution: NTSC, 720 x 480 @ 30 fps; PAL, 720 x 576 @ 25 fps
• Inputs: S-video, RCA audio and video
• Chipset: Conexant
• Honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 SE software included (full version)
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8 compatible
• Cables: USB, 1.1 m (44 in.); audio/video, 7 cm (2.7 in.); RCA extension, 1.1 m (44 in.)
• 10.8 x 3.5 x 1.5 cm (4.25 x 1.4 x 0.6 in.); 70.8 g (2.5 oz.) Minimum Recommended System Requirements
• Hi-Speed USB equipped computer with CD-ROM (for software installation)
• 256 MB RAM, 1 GB free HD space, sound card (AC97 compatible), graphics card (DirectX 9.0c compatible) and Pentium 4 (1 GHz) or above
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 operating system Package Contents
• USB Audio/Video Grabber
• RCA extension cable
• Honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 SE software and driver CDs
• User manual
Please contact us for more information.