Serial PCI Express Card, Two DB9 Ports; Fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 Lane Buses
Two DB9 Ports; Fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 Lane Buses
PCI Express balances cost, performance, compatibility and advanced features for computing platforms.
The Manhattan Serial PCI Express Card quickly and easily adds two DB9 ports to PCI Express-enabled desktop systems to connect and communicate with serial peripheral devices.
Fast Data Transfer
The Manhattan Serial PCI Express Card can be configured to achieve baud rates of up to 230,400 bps to take advantage of PCI Express data transfer speeds of up to 2.5 Gbps. Compliance with PCI Express 1.1 specifications ensures that most PCI Express Card-equipped desktop computers and devices can operate at peak performance.
The Manhattan Serial PCI Express Card fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane buses, and configurable COM port settings provide a flexible way to customize its use to various needs.
• Easily adds two configurable serial ports to a desktop computer
• Fits PCI Express x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane buses
• Fits standard and low-profile PCI slots
• Plug-and-play installation; hot-swappable; Windows compatible
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• PCI Express 1.1
• PCI Power Management 1.2
• FCC Port Specifications
• Two DB9 male ports
• Programmable baud rate of up to 115,200 bps
• WCH serial chipset
• Single 3.3V operation
• 256-Byte transmit/receive FIFO
• Compatible with 16C550/16C552/16C554 and 16C750 UART Bus Specifications
• PCI Express x1
• Bus speed: 2.5 Gbps
• Compliant with PCI Express 1.1 specifications
• Compliant with PCI Power Management 1.2 specifications Physical
• Dimensions (with regular bracket): 12 x 6.8 x 2 cm (4.7 x 2.6 x 0.8 in.)
• Weight (with regular bracket): 53.8 g (1.9 oz.) System Requirements
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
• PCI Express-enabled system with an available PCI Express slot
• CD-ROM drive Package Contents
• Serial PCI Express Card
• Two low-profile brackets
• Instructions and driver CD
Please contact us for more information.