CAT6a S/FTP Network Cable Green, 30 m
10 Gigabit data transmission over twisted pair cable — The next generation of network technology.
Intellinet Network Solutions Cat6a cables provide 10 Gigabit data transmission over twisted pair cable, allowing for connection distances of up to 100 meters. Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH/LS0H) is a cable jacket made of polypropylene, which reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gasses emitted should combustion ever occur. Typically used in poorly ventilated areas, LSZH is becoming very popular where the protection of people and equipment from toxic and corrosive gasses is critical.
• The Cat6a standard extends Cat6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz
• Ideal for server-to-server, server-to-storage and server-to-switch connections
• Also used for distributed backbones, 10Gb-to-desktop, and active-zone cabling applications
• Supports PoE and PoE+ applications like VoIP, WAP and security
Strict manufacturing standards ensure the highest quality in all Intellinet Network Solutions products. These cables carry a full Lifetime Warranty — the strongest commitment a business can make.
• Augmented Category 6 (Cat6a)
• 10 Gigabit Ethernet qualified
• 500 MHz
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH / LS0H) cable with molded boot
• Screened, fully shielded twisted pair cable
• Connection distances of up to 100 meters
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring
• Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
• Fully backward compatible with all the previous cable categories, including Category 6, 5e and 5
• Lifetime Warranty
• Material: polypropylene, halogen-free
• GHMT certified
• Guaranteed 100% Copper
• 28 AWG cable
• S/FTP: S = stranded, tinned copper braid; FTP = foiled twisted pair, an aluminum foil screen around each pair (aluminum-Mylar, referred to as PIMF)
1 to 2 working days