Cat5e Keystone Jack Black
The Intellinet Solutions Keystone Jack provides ultimate performance at a competitive price. Whether for use in a home-network installation or in a large, data-hungry data center, this keystone jack meets or exceeds industry standards so you can be confident your network connections will last.
The Intellinet Solutions Keystone Jack makes an excellent fit in your setup. With a wide range of colors to choose from in the 568-A and 568-B code range, matching our jack to your current color scheme is easy. This keystone jack is constructed in the 8-Position 8-Conductor (8P8C) format, so you can use the same 110 Punch Down tool to wire this jack and quickly jump to a wiring task in your patch panel.
• Punch-down type
• For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat5e cable
• Compatible with 110 and Krone punch-down tools
• Cat5e performance is in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard
• Lifetime Warranty
• Plastic housing
• For use with 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
• EIA/TIA approved
• UL listed E157358
• 568A/B color coded
• Operating temperature: -40 – 80°C (-40 – 176°F)
1 to 2 working days