Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Automatic Sharing Switch
Easily connect and share a USB peripheral.
The Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Automatic Sharing Switch easily allows two computers to share a USB device. It's ideal for home and office use where users need to share a USB cable modem, printer, digital camera, scanner, external storage drive or other peripheral. Use the convenient access-on-demand switching for activation with a single click of an onscreen button, or use on-board switches to manually select an active computer.
Quick and Easy Installation
Plug-and-play installation is easy with Windows systems. The Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Automatic Sharing Switch requires no special drivers or external power supply. Connect using the included USB cables for fast access to popular devices.
• Share a single USB device between two computers
• Individual toggle switches select USB devices for each computer
• Easy-to-read onboard and onscreen LED indicators monitor status
• Overcurrent protection and hot-swappable
• Compatible with all USB-equipped computers
• Plug and play; Windows compatible; requires no external power supply
• Three-Year Warranty
Standards and Certifications
• USB 2.0
• WEEE General
• Transfer speeds: 480 Mbps
• LED indicators (2)
• Mechanical switches
• Bus powered Ports
• Type A (1)
• Type B (2) Physical
• Dimensions: 68 x 43 x 20 mm (2.7 x 1.7 x 0.8 in.)
• Weight: 74 g (2.6 oz.)
• USB type-A to type-B cable length: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
• Housing: ABS plastic System Requirements
• USB-enabled PC system
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8
• Available USB port Power
• Supply current from USB: 500 mA Package Contents
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Automatic Sharing Switch
• USB cable
• Software CD
Please contact us for more information.