1080p 2-Port HDMI Switch Black, 69 (L) x 60 (W) x 17 (H) [mm]
Easily connect multiple HDMI sources to a single display.
The Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Switch allows media enthusiasts to connect two HDMI video sources — including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, satellite receivers, digital recorders, set-top boxes and other devices — to a single high-definition display.
Flexible Solution for Many HD Applications
With the increased number of high-definition media devices, the Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Switch expands the connectivity options for your HDTV, flat-panel display monitor or video projector. The switch automatically detects and selects the active HDMI source and routes the signal to your display. Additionally, its manual selection button allows users to select sources when more than one HD video source is on at the same time.
Best Possible Image Quality
Full compliance with HDMI and HDCP 1.0 and 1.1 ensures that the Manhattan 1080p 2-Port HDMI Switch provides nothing short of high-quality performance and reliability. It delivers full 1080p resolution images and supports 3D video as well as LPCM, DTS and Dolby TrueHD audio.
• Connects two HD video sources to a single HDMI display
• Manual switching with the push of a button
• 1080p resolution, 3D, Deep Color
• Works with PlayStation and Xbox game systems, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, satellite receivers and more
• HDCP compliant
• Supports LPCM, DTS Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD audio
• Supports 3D video and 8-bit (24-bits total) Deep Color
• Supports video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25 Gbps for a 1080p display
• Plug and play: no special setup, power or remote requirements
• Integrated HDMI cable
• Gold-plated contacts
• Gold-plated contacts for corrosion-free connections
• Three-year warranty
Standards and Certifications
• HDMI 1.3b
• HDCP 1.0 / 1.1
• RoHS2 Connections
• One HDMI male (output)
• Two HDMI female (input) Signal Input/Output
• Input video signal: 400 – 600 mV
• Input DDC signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
• Maximum single-link range: 2.5 Gbps and 1080p resolution
• Output video: HDMI 1.3b, HDCP 1.0 / 1.1
• Frequency: 2.25 Gbps / 250 MHz Video Resolutions
• DTV/HDTV: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p Physical
• Dimensions: 69 x 60 x 17 mm (2.7 x 2.4 x 0.7 in.)
• Cable length: 50 cm (20 in.)
• Weight: 71 g (2.5 oz.) Package Contents
• 1080p 2-Port HDMI Switch
Please contact us for more information.