Policies and procedures for complaining products (RMA)
- The responsibility of Zebracom NV is limited to the following and priority defined cases:
- Repair of the product; or, if this is not possible;
- Replacement of the product; or, if this is not possible;
- Replacement of the product by an equivalent product; or, if this is not possible;
- Refund of the original price of the product.
- Before returning the complained product, a RMA number must be requested from Zebracom NV. While requesting this RMA number, the serial number, product name, invoice number and the date of purchase of the product, as well as a detailed error description must be indicated. The RMA number will be emailed after accepting this policies and filling out the form. The RMA number must be given with all correspondence and put legibly on the package.
- The complained product must be returned within 5 days after receiving the RMA number including all accessories. The goods have to be in its original package. Not prepaid incoming shipments are not accepted!
- Complained products without RMA number will not be accepted by Zebracom NV, the delivery will be refused!
- Furthermore Zebracom NV can decline the repair of the complained product, which are returned after the 5 days deadline (bullet point 3).
- The complained Product must have enclosed a copy of the invoice and a detailed error description. Descriptions such as “no function“ or “defect“ will not be accepted!
- Zebracom NV is not obliged to send back complained products in a better packaging as received by the sender.
- Zebracom NV strives to process your RMA within 10 working days after receipt of the goods.
- Should a complained product be detected as flawless by the Zebracom -technicians, Zebracom NV reserves the right to charge the sender a test bench fee of 20 to 30 EUR per device and return and send back the product at expense of the sender.
- Zebracom NV reserves the right to refuse returned goods that were ordered by mistake. In case of acceptance and after the verification of the complete return, the goods will be restocked at a charge of 20% of the goods’ value.
MANHATTAN® products are covered by the following warranty.
- This warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- This warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser with a maximum of 24 Months. Implied warranties end when the original purchaser no longer owns the product; this limitation includes the implied warranty of merchantability. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- If the product fails during the warranty period because of a defect in material or workmanship, your authorized MANHATTAN Dealer will repair or replace the product, at their option. Repair parts may be remanufactured or refurbished.
- This warranty does not cover moving parts or damages caused by: improper installation; improper repairs, servicing, or alterations; use of supplies or parts that do not meet our specifications; unauthorized modifications; failure to follow instructions; normal wear and tear; natural disasters and accidents, including fire, water, lightning, and other acts of nature; anything that is not a defect in material or workmanship. This warranty also does not cover: damage to items that occurs during shipment to the dealer; lost data, lost time, damaged software, or loss of revenue or profits; losses covered by your insurance; shipping costs and expenses; incidental and consequential damages not listed above. Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- • How to get warranty service: Notify your authorized MANHATTAN Dealer from whom you purchased the product within one week of the occurrence. Provide your name, your address, the serial number of the product, a description of the problem, and your original sales slip or invoice. If requested by the dealer, ship them the damaged product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights depending on your state or country.
INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS® Product Warranty
The Product Warranty set forth below: (1) applies to Intellinet branded hardware products sold by authorized resellers and distributors (collectively, “Intellinet Resellers”) with the Product Warranty (collectively “Intellinet Hardware Products”); and (2) is limited to hardware components and all their internal components, including firmware, that comprise Intellinet Hardware Products. The term “Intellinet Hardware Product” DOES NOT include any software applications or programs. This Product Warranty is only effective upon presentation of proof of purchase.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, AND REPRESENTATIONS (STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT THE WARRANTOR KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS OTHERWISE IN FACT AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE), WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE BY LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE, OR BY COURSE OF DEALING, ARE DISCLAIMED. ALL WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY ARE DISCLAIMED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY LAW NOTWITHSTANDING THIS DISCLAIMER IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, THE REMEDIES IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY ARE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. THEY DO NOT, HOWEVER, AFFECT OR RESTRICT THE RIGHTS THE CUSTOMER HAS AGAINST THE BUSINESS FROM WHICH IT BOUGHT AN INTELLINET PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE WARRANTOR BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR DATA), PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT LIMITS LIABILITY TO THE CUSTOMER (I) IN THE EVENT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT RESULTING FROM THE WARRANTOR’S NEGLIGENCE, OR (II) TO THE EXTENT RESULTING FROM ANY FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION ON THE PART OF THE WARRANTOR. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW: (1) A DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; (2) A LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR (3) THE EXCLUSION; OR (3) LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR CONSUMER PRODUCTS. IN SUCH STATES OR COUNTRIES, SOME EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY MAY NOT APPLY. THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY GIVES THE CUSTOMER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. THE CUSTOMER IS ADVISED TO CONSULT APPLICABLE STATE OR COUNTRY LAWS FOR A FULL DETERMINATION OF ITS RIGHTS.
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF THE PRODUCT WARRANTY
The Product Warranty will be honored in any country where the Warrantor or its authorized service providers offer warranty service subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Product Warranty. However, warranty service availability and response times may vary from country to country.
LIMITATION OF PRODUCT WARRANTY
The products described below under normal use will be free from material defects in materials and workmanship during the Product Warranty Period set forth below (“Product Warranty Period”), if the product is used and serviced in accordance with the user manual and other documentation provided to the purchaser at the time of purchase (or as amended from time to time). The products are not warranted to operate uninterrupted or error-free or nor is it warranted that all deficiencies, errors, defects or non-conformities will be corrected.
This warranty shall not apply to problems resulting from: (a) unauthorized alterations or attachments; (b) negligence, abuse, or misuse, including failure to operate the product in accordance with specifications or interface requirements; (c) improper handling; (d) failure of goods or services not obtained from the Warrantor or not subject to a then effective warranty or maintenance agreement; (e) improper use or storage; or (f) fire, water or other catastrophic events.
THE WARRANTOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS AS A RESULT OF THE CUSTOMER’S FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE INTELLINET HARDWARE PRODUCT.
PRODUCT WARRANTY PERIOD
The Product Warranty Period starts on the date of purchase. The Customer’s dated sales or delivery receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product, is its proof of the purchase date. The Customer may be required to provide proof of purchase as a condition to receiving warranty service. The Customer is entitled to warranty service according to the terms and conditions of this document if a repair to its Intellinet Hardware Product is required within the Product Warranty Period. This Product Warranty extends only to the original end user purchaser of the Intellinet Hardware Product and is not transferable to anyone who obtains ownership of the Intellinet Hardware Product from the original end-user purchaser.
Product Warranty Period Table
The warranty periods stated in this Table supersede and replace the warranty period as stated in the user’s manual or product packaging for the relevant products.
|Product Type||Limited Product Warranty Period|
|Active Networking Products|
|Ethernet Switches and Routers (including internal fans and internal power supplies, excluding external power supplies)||24 Months|
|KVM Switches||24 Months|
|Media Converters||24 Months|
|Network Adapters/Cards||24 Months|
|Network Attached Storage (NAS)||24 Months|
|Network IP Cameras (including accessories, excluding external power supplies)||24 Months|
|Wireless Routers, Access Points and Adapters (including external power supplies and accessories)||24 Months|
|All Other Products (including all external power supplies and accessories)||24 Months|
|Passive Networking Products|
|Network Cable||24 Months|
|Racks and Cabinets||24 Months|
|Passive Networking Accessories||24 Months|
PERFORMANCE OF PRODUCT WARRANTY
If a warranted defect in an Intellinet Hardware Product is identified to the Warantor during the Product Warranty Period, the sole obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Intellinet Hardware Product during the Warranty Period. All component parts or products replaced under this Product Warranty become the property of the Warrantor, and the replacement part or product takes on the remaining Warranty Period of the replaced part or product. The replacement part or product need not be new or of an identical make, model or part; The Warrantor may in its discretion replace the defective product (or any part thereof) with any reconditioned product or part equivalent (or superior) in all material respects to the defective product or part.
New in our assortment
If you have any questons or need advice, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you.Contact